SPORTS CHIROPRACTOR | FULL-TIME
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our team and provide excellent care to our patients. The ideal candidate will have experience in manual manipulation, spinal adjustments, and other chiropractic techniques. The successful candidate will be able to assess patient needs and provide appropriate treatments, as well as educate patients on proper posture and lifestyle habits. Our Chiropractor will also be responsible for keeping accurate records of patient visits and treatments. Our Chiropractor will be able to work as a team with Ollin’s medical and performance staff members.
Currently, our experienced chiropractor employs non-invasive techniques to optimize spinal alignment and enhance nervous system function. Through gentle adjustments, we aim to relieve pain, improve mobility, enhance athletic performance, and promote optimal functioning of the body’s musculoskeletal system.
The primary duties AS OUR CHIROPRACTOR are:
- Assist in the development of the Ollin Athletics & Sports Medicine rehabilitation system in accordance with all local, state, and national laws and regulations, as well as licensing and insurance certification Able & eager to work in both a fast and moderate paced environment
- Able & eager to work with multiple patients at one time, meanwhile, maintaining professionalism, staying organized, and demonstrating the capability to provide thorough and excellent care to all patients
- Reviews and evaluates physician’s referrals and patients’ records to determine physical therapy treatment requirements
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests.
- Diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders and related conditions.
- Develop treatment plans for patients, including manual manipulation, therapeutic exercises, and lifestyle advice.
- Educate patients on preventive care, lifestyle modifications, and self-management techniques
- Records patients’ treatment, response, and progress daily within company’s documentation format
- Completes documentation requirements and billing procedures in a timely manner per policy
- Updates treatment plan and/ or reevaluates patients as needed to ensure optimal outcome
- Interacts and consults with other medical services with regard to patients’ status
- Refer patients to other healthcare professionals when necessary.
- Develop relationships with outside medical support staff, including but not limited to orthopedic, internal medicine, dental, physical therapists, MDs, attorney’s, and athletic trainers
- Is responsible for assisting Billing Service, as requested, to complete billing in a timely manner
- Aid in keeping medical area clean, organized, and running smoothly
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Degree in Chiropractic Medicine
- Current CPR/First Aid certification or able to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Chiropractic Licensure in state of practice
- Educational experience with Ollin Athletics through previous Internship or Mentorship program
- Sports Chiropractic experience
- Acupuncturist/dry needling preferred
AS A MEMBER OF THE OLLIN TEAM, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Compensation – Depends on experience
- Salary & benefits (full-time) with growth opportunities
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY TYPES:
- Bonus pay
ABILITY TO COMMUTE OR RELOCATE:
- Houston, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- In person
HOW TO APPLY: